Thursday, September 24, 2009

Moving

I officially took over my new job about a week ago. The way things work out here, your job comes with a new living area, mainly because the tents are segregated by Platoons. Well, the new LT that replaced me would take over my living area, and I would take over the XO's living area. The only problem with that was that the XO couldn't move out, because the guy he was replacing was still at Garry Owen. Long story short, I've been living in 1st Platoon's tent for the past week, waiting for this dude to leave Garry Owen so that all 3 of us could move into new living areas. That happened TODAY! Space wise, it's about the same, but I got a kick-ass corner desk and a new computer monitor (I'll post some pictures later this week). It's also quite nice since only 4 people live in this tent.

Aside from that, everything's pretty much the same. It's calmed down a bit, as I sink fully into my new job and responsibilities, which is nice. I can't complain really, I like it. It's very different, since I dont really work directly with Soldiers anymore, but there's more moving pieces, so the challenging part of the job, I do like.

Well, I'll wait for Titi to post again, since we're doing the tag-team approach to blogging these days (read her comment on my last post).

Cheryl: Thanks for the care packages! The soups have made my days! And I'll save the one with the cold weather stuff for later this year when the temperatures actually drop. If I pull that stuff out right now, people might laugh at me!

Antonio "Andronio One" Pazos

No comments:

Post a Comment