Friday, September 18, 2009

Domino night.

After a busy day, the one thing I looked forward today was playing some dominoes. We all had a good time, except for my partner. If there was a perfect "third" partner, that was me tonight! It was just amazing how bad I could screw my partner's game. And for all of you Pazos' out there, believe me when I say, it was a sight to see. Either way, I eventually realized it's a 2 on 2 game, and not 3 on 1, and we actually won a few games.

Time to sleep. For some reason, we don't get weekends off in Iraq.... bummer!

1 comment:

  1. Wnen I was in college, a long , long time ago, we played dominos among the latino crowd and I actually wrote a book on the subject. The title was " Las Mil y Una Maneras de Cagar una Partida de Domino ". I guess it´s all in the genes!!! Cuidate!!!
    Papi

    ReplyDelete