Friday, June 12, 2009

New bed, new look

Been a while since I've posted, mainly cause of lack of internet. It's frustrating, to say the least, that I pay 85 dollars a month for internet, and not only is it slow, but it also goes out a lot... but, like I said before, at least I got internet, so complaining is not really an option. I have tons of pictures, but it takes so long to load them that it's hard to sit through the process.

As far as news, there are some. I got a real bed now, with a wooden frame and drawers underneath it, which is awesome 'cause now I can use that to store my stuff. I also hung my VT flag directly above my bed. You know, that "feeling" of being at home. Also, two days ago while driving around, I saw a pack of camels around a pond drinking some water. There must have been close to 100 camels. I know, I know... the small things that make your day in a place like this.


As far as the picture challenge goes, Marcella, you're gonna have to use the one I got on the right side of the screen. As an adition to the challenge, you can try adding a funny smile on the photoshop. Let's see you try that.

The weather continues to get hotter as we head into the July-August months. You kinda get used to it, but it's still annoying on the days the AC goes out. I got the care packages Vivi & Co. sent. Aside from the red bulls and baby wipes, the korean energy drinks and other korean candies are awesome. Too bad they moved to that small and humble house in DC now.

Can't believe it's almost 2 months. Time does fly out here in the desert.

Here are some pictures of the new bed and the camels!













6 comments:

  1. That is quite the upgrade imo, high rolling these days for sure

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm assuming you like the flag, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet digs big boy! Hey, can you e-mail me your bald photo... I can pass it around to a few others. The size of the file on the right is pretty tiny... we can work with it, but a bigger picture would allow us to provide you with finer quality work.

    Love you! Be safe and be happy!!!

    You know who

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally awesome bed! =) love the flag...camels!!! careful they spit! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you get the bed:
    A.- Army issue
    B.- Bought it in PX.
    C.- Bought it in the " black market"
    d.- None of the above
    Un abrazo y cuidate

    Papi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new bed and the camels. By the way, you are not the only one with communications problems. If it makes you feel better, we have not had a dial tone on our house telephone for a couple of weeks. Really it comes and goes, and of course it came on the same day as the guy from Verizon. It went again as soon as he left! Besos de tu Tia Sara

    ReplyDelete